Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ranting about What's happening in America today.

I had this attached to another post. but once I got started I could not stop.
much that goes on these days is what I use to consider Treason, like cutting funding, materials, personnel replacements,in time of war etc;etc;today is passed off as dissent or politically motivated, then there's the visits to Syria and other countries by our polititians, in time of war.... Undermining the CIC,but that isn't new either because if I remember correctly didn't someone meet with our enemies in Paris during a war, years ago. Oh! that wasn't a war it was a Conflict. Or was it a Police Action,,,,I get confused, Come to think of it, it might have been some of the same people AGAIN.
We have not won a war since WWII and that might have been because we treated Treason as Treason and every writing that came out of a war zone was read and censored. (That's bad, no Freedom of Speech tisk! tisk!) and all. One of the biggest things we had was war correspondants who were pro-american as was the mass media. We won that war. I think we can Win again, but the American people must wake up and become one against a common enemy.

No comments: