Wednesday, September 26, 2007

MONEY,!!,,,What makes the world go round????!!

Hello Blog world. Ive been out of circulation for a couple of weeks, but I am back for a week or so.....
I have always heard this said that "money talks and BS walks". I have somewhat believed it, but not totally, until now. It seems that we have become a very legalistic society, that is everything is based on laws and the breaking of such needs a remedy. I am not sayiing that laws are being broken, What I am saying is that there ought to be a law for underminding democracy. In making these laws over the last 40 years, our much beloved, Supreme Court and left wing judges has changed the entire legal system, With the making of new laws, not interpreting the Constitution, which they were created to do. The majority of laws and changes are to the detriment of the public at large. I will rephrase that,,,It has caused the irrepretable damage to the nation as a whole. This has been a slow, but continuous grinding down of our individual and collective rights. Im not to good at explaining what has happened, but an editorial that was posted in the IBD, International Busness Digest Newsletter, on 24 September 2007 says it much better than I; when it come to making money talk to change laws and minds. you can find this post at http://ibdeditorial.com. It is titled "The Soros Threat to Democracy" This is an excellent read......

10 comments:

The Lowest Rated Blog said...

Tapline

TL welcome back! Long time no read you. We have some good judges, we have some bad judges. Some laws are good, some laws should be sent to the trash can. The best thing to do is NOT to take any chances, because our legal system is there to protect the rich and famous and to send to hell the rest of us. I am not taking any chances with my liberty! Have a fine MAINE evening.

cfs

Paul Champagne said...

If you didn't think that money talks ... all you would have to do is check out the verdict in the Phil Spectre case. His lawyers have gotten him one step closer to getting away with murder.

Seems like if you have money, you don't have to worry about the law. I know George Soros doesn't.

Tapline said...

Lrb,
Thanks for stopping by....I know we have good and bad judges. Most of ours are conservative,Old New England type. pull up you boot-straps. Still others are well, I don't happen to agree with the law so I'll make my own. Then it goes up the chain and before you know it. A new law in passed, having nothing to do with interpreting the constitution....This is the intolerable part...I ramble, again........stay well

Tapline said...

Paul,
Good evening,,,I know and I should know the judicial system, but it just urks me to know end at the latitude and judicial license taken by some of these justices. The making of new laws by our Supreme Court, rather that interpreting the US Constitution..an example would be foreign Courts and what they say having an influence on our judicial outcomes, at the US Supreme Court, Not Constitutional interpretation, mind you, Foreign Courts?...I mean,,,what do they have to do with constitutional issues. My reference in today's post from IBD newsletter was really an eye opener. As I stated then there ought to be a law....I should have realized looking at the MSM/s continuous bombardment on the Bush Administrations handling over everything from Katrina, which was initially, a state responsibility unanswered by them I might add, to the war in Iraq and Afghanistan to the Euthanasia issues and on and on. With this constant 24/7 indoctrination, People's minds change without more positives thrown in once in a while. I ramble......stay well

Anonymous said...

TL - I really enjoy your postings when I get a chance to sit down and review them. I received your e-mail tonight about the Prof. at Michigan State. I often wonder whether these e-mails that circulate are real or bogus (hoax). I searched for this Prof. and low and behold, it is TRUE! Unfortunately the professor has capitulated to the mighty arm of the politically correct. Too bad, he had so much support!

Tapline said...

Fif,
Thanks, for stopping and the update on the Prof who told muslins what is unacceptable. The administration probably told him to withdraw the E-mail or be suspended.....I didn't get amy feedback from anyone else. Glad you enjoyed the blog, my problem is nothing seems to be positive, but there are so many negatives out there..Does two negatives make a positive??? See ya,,,,Stay well

WomanHonorThyself said...

Hiya Tap!..thanks so much for your comment at my humble abode..please come often!..I tried to email ya but couldnt find your e addy here..if u wish u can always drop me a line..the addys are on my site under the CONTACT pages!
Peace!:)

Tapline said...

Wht,
Thanks for your visit also. It's been a couple of years since anyone called me "Tap" my usual tag at work....Stop back often and I will do the same.

WomanHonorThyself said...

u got it!;)..If u like...u can call me Angel..thats ma name..heh..:)

Tapline said...

OK angel, you put much time into your blog and it shows...good job!stay well......