Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I hope I'm wrong!!!

I just heard a mention of Republicans and the Obumba Healthcare fiesco. Now, and my hearing isn't the greatest these days, I thought I heard one of the top Rebublicans in Washington talking about not voting to abolish the Healthcare bill. If this is correct they are as we have seen in the past the same as the ones that shoved this mess down our throats anyway. After all this time and all the talk. Now the Republicians are only going to nibble at the sides of the Massive mess and try to make it palitable ??? Wow, the leapard does not change its spots. They still don't get it.....What the heck have we been yelling about all this time???REpeal the Bill,,,,Repeal the Bill,,,,The cost to the individual has not been computed and I wouldn't believe it if it had!!!!I say make them sign a pledge....No new taxes....REpeal Obamacare.....Give the states back their rights......and all the other rights that have been taken away or abridged by this administration and the Congress....To the Congress of the United States....Stop taking or allow to be taken by the current administration our individual rights and stomping on the Constitution. Defund all programs not approved by the people.....have hearings on the czars and the last one who is working for Gietner and the one...., who doesn't even get funded through the congress, but the Fed..... No oversight on any of them...How legal is that????

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Mr. Tap...Thanks for stopping by my "Home". I always enjoy your visits. I have no astute political comment to make. I've lost faith in our congressmen...both parties. Reminds me of the old joke: If "pro" is the opposite of "con", what is the opposite of progress? Dumb joke, but true. Glad to see you back on your blog. Don't be a stranger. Peace...

Robert "the infidel" Garding said...

I hope your wrong on that one too. I have been watching several of the Republicans, who label themselves Conservative first. Something I think is very important on these coming elections. I feel as Rush does. You either vote Democrat or America. You can't have both. But, once the right people are in there, we have to watch to make sure they stay on the right path.

Tapline said...

Inspired, Thanks for stopping by..I read you often, but sometimes I don't comment...I've started to get a little momentum, but it's slow......stay well....

Robert, I hope I'm wrong also, only time will tell....We must ride herd on them to be sure they follow through with their retoric...I think some of them has heard us...Others God only knows....stay well....

crabby old man said...

Been enjoying Your post